29 April 2011

Molly and Haggis ......

Our 2 year old Westie Haggis was a little star when we tied red, white and blue ribbons to his harness for his pre-wedding walk and he was as good as gold while we were glued to the television for the big day - wasn't her dress gorgeous? and they looked so happy ......


I had great fun inking up my new Ballerina Molly Molly Blooms stamp which I coloured with Copics - if you like Molly Blooms we've just added a whole lot more of them to the Ribbon Girl shop.   I added a wide celery-green silk ribbon to go with the green in the October Afternoon pink and green background paper, then a silver coloured charm (ballet shoes) tied on with candy pink Divine Twine - all from Ribbon Girl.  The sweetheart blossom and the ornate silver corner is from Wild Orchid and the swirl is cut with a Magnolia Doohickey die

I added stardust stickles to her dress and hair ribbon.

The inside of the card was decorated to compliment the front and I managed to squeeze just a little bit more stardust stickles on and another Magnolia doohickey swirl.  The happy birthday sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the pink stick on gems are from http://www.3djean.co.uk/

2 comments:

Brodders said...

Mary the little ballerina is one of my favourite MB stamps. I love the colour combination and of course who couldnt love Haggis x

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Mary, and just love the colour of that bow.
Haggis is such a darlin, what a little treasure xx my sister has a Westie called Bailey, he literally speaks to her...lol so sweet they are
Mau xx