8 August 2011

Lots of buttons - and a cute piccy of Haggis

Don't  miss the new game over at the Ribbon Girl blog - Andrea has put  a new party game on as we're still celebrating our birthday .......    you could win 6 packets of small polka dot buttons in colours of your choice    .......     and isn't this a gorgeous photo of Haggis?  I think I'll use him as my blog photo   .....  by the way, I've just  added the most beautiful metallic mesh glitter ribbon in gold and silver plus some fabulous petite crown pins in very pretty colours over at the Ribbon Girl online store   Mary x

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Aawwww love him, he is just gorgeous, give him a bug cuddle from me. Wish my westie would look this clean!! Lol
Hugs Kat x

Mau xx said...

What a sweetie you are Haggis, my sister has a Westie called Bailey who would love to run around that garden with you xx

Sasha said...

YES!! That is a gorgeous photo of Haggis, (love his name). He looks such a sweetie - Bless him! x

Kerryn said...

awwwww Haggis is so cute!! What a great name!!

The Craft Bucket said...

Just discovered your blog via LOTV blog and the cardmaking day. Loving this photo of Haggis, I have a litle Westie too, her name is Eliza but we call her Lizzie. Aren't they such characters. Becoming a follower, take care, Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/