19 September 2011

Red Poppy Birthday Card ....

I have often admired this lovely poppy stamp on Kath's blog and she kindly gave me the name of it and whereto buy one (Delicate Blossoms by Hero Arts which I bought from the Glitter Pot - I was really pleased  with it and coloured it with Copics.  I mounted the stamped area onto black card with a strip of black and white spotted paper behind it, plus some gorgeous red ruffle edge sheer ribbon from Ribbon Girl.
The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and was printed onto Safmat then adhered to card.
I finished the card with stardut stickles on topof the black flower centres - I will enter this card into the challenge 'anything but square' at Totally Gorjuss
Mary

2 comments:

Jo said...

Love the Poppy stamp - and love the ribbon against the dark card blank

jo xx

Bettina L. said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the poppy stamp. Looks gorgeous and the ribbon is perfect. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina x