8 March 2012

Pretty in pink with ribbons and lace .........


The Ribbon Girl is delighted to be sponsoring the challenge over at this weeks Lils Little Fairies challenge which is RIBBON & LACE - right up my street!  I was honoured to be invited to be a Guest DT - thanks girls!! The standard of the DT work is phenomenal and if you look at nothing else this week, please go and check it all out - fabulous work ladies! 

For my card I coloured this gorgeous little dancer (from the new range of Lili of the Valley stamps) with copics and added stacks of stardust stickles.

I added 25mm satin ribbon and pink tulle (just the job for a ballet dancer!) tied with a pink pretty blossom.  I used 16mm white guipure lace


My mulberry flowers included pretty blossoms plus other pink flowers from stash, and lastly I added a white magnolia doohickey swirl and some corners cut with my new cuttlebug corner which I love!

Pink Tulle, Satin Ribbon, Guipure Lace, Stardust Stickles, Pretty Blossom Flowers are all from
 The Ribbon Girl online store.
See you soon, Mary G x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I love it.
Hugs Elaine

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Mary your card is so beautiful. I love the image and your flowers.

Sarahxx

S.C.Gardner said...

This is just adorable...and I want this image....great card....