3 June 2012

Birthday wishes in pinks and reds .....


I quite like putting pink and red together.  The papers are Tilda from Panduro bought from the NEC earlier this year. The image has been stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with distress inks - however, I still use copics for face and skin.  I used our new MS punch around the page punch set to make the square doily


I added 22mm white guipure lace, dark raspberry velvet ric rac, pink divine bakers twine, 5mm pearls, an engraved heart charm all from here, and a red rose from my stash. 

The Ribbon Girl have launched a new Card Challenge on their blog which will begin on the first Sunday of every month and run for 2 weeks .  There are some truly fabulous cards and projects from the mega talented Ribbon Girls - you must pop over and have a look!
There is a super prize for the winner:  A £10 gift voucher and a red mini ribbon kit from Ribbon Girl
 

and the lovely ladies over at Lili of the Valley have very generously offered the winner their choice of a small stamp from the LOTV website! This weekend LOTV are having special Jubilee offers which end on 5th June so why not check them out as soon as you can and you might get yourself a bargain!
Shop

See you soon, Mary G x

4 comments:

Brodders said...

Lovely card Mary, I hope the weather has been good for the Jubilee - Jane x

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a sweet card - just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog - I don't see any problem with the loading of the images on my blog so whatever the problem was it is sorted now - feel free to pop back for another look-see !
Suzie xo

Mau xx said...

This is so pretty Mary, Love the colours and the ribbon and detail are gorgeous.
will try and join in the challenge
I am chasing my tail with house jobs at present and can't get enough time to craft...so frustrating!
Hugs Mau xx

Unknown said...

The pink and red rather does look good Mary..great card.x