22 January 2013

Tie up your loose ends ................





This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is 'tie up your loose ends .....' so I've added a lovely big bow of faux silk ribbon to my card (which is for my sister's birthday in February - I'm being organised for a change!)


I hope you will find the time to pop over to the PTW challenge blog and be inspired by the wonderful creations by the DT - you have a whole week to get your card in so please do join us!
Here are some photos, one of the tractor clearing our culdesac on Monday, one of the heaps of snow at the end of the street last night - I wonder how long that will be there for? and one of the back garden - too deep for Haggis, his legs are too short!



(I'm experimenting with the picture links to the products I've used on this card - fingers crossed it will work - thanks for your help Becky)





5 comments:

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous card Mary, I love the Colour, its so pretty. I like that Die? behind Tilda too :)
Lot more snow than me ..our vanishes very quickly due to the sea. My daughter has it real bad though :(
Stay Warm and don't loose Haggis in the white stuff.My Sisters westie won't go over the step...coward!
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Kim said...

fabulous card, love the soft colours. the pic links work well! I'll have to learn how to do that lol!
Kim x

Marjorie said...

Gorgeous card Mary.Lovely design. Nice weather for crafting if you don't have to go anywhere!Wish all of the snow would just disappear. Smiles Marjorie x x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Mary I love the flowers and how you've arranged them, fab image and colouring too hugs Jill xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow, Mary, that's a mountain of snow!!! and a beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley