26 February 2013

Sketch time at PTW .......


It's sketch time at Papertake Weekly - I used a LOTV diecut which I shaped with a nestie, popped it on a doily and added die cut bunting (I used LOTV paper Perfect Pair) which toned in well with the background paper I used (which wasn't from LOTV but sorry I can't remember which pad it was from).  I added pink 20mm cotton lace, pale pink looped organza  and a pink carnation- I tied the sparkly button on with some pink Divine Twine and then finished my card with a silver butterfly 

I hope you will find time to pop over to PTW - there are some fabulous cards from the design team which I'm sure will inspire you

See you soon Mary x

Lace, Ribbon, Button, Butterfly, Carnation, Twine all from The Ribbon Girl


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the image is very cute and the banner and details are all fab :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

awwww such a sweet image and I love all the pretty detailing and gorgeous pastel colours.
Sue xx

Brodders said...

Mary this is gorgeous x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Awww! What a couple of cuties! Lovely colouring Mary, great use of the doily and your banners are super sweet! Hugs, Lesley