26 April 2013

Bella in a circle of flowers ......

Photo: Isn't this little elephant cute - I just fancied making a round card for a change


I really like this cute little Bella with Flowers stamp from Wild Rose Studios - I've coloured her with copics and added stardust stickles to the centres.  I fancied making a round card for a change and I used Kort & Godt Rolled Roses, WOC Cherry Blossoms, Sweetheart Blossoms, Cosmos Daisies, Asters, approx 2 metres of 25mm flat polyester lace, Stardust Stickles and 5mm clear gems.  The leaves were cut with my Martha Stewart branch punch out  of white paper for a change

I'm entering this into the ABC Challenge 'Lace'

All flowers lace, gems and stickles from the Ribbon Girl
see you on Sunday for the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge on Sunday!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is so beautiful Mary! Stunning!

Tanya xx

dmbennett said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining in at the ABC Challenges.
Hugs, Dawn