6 March 2014

Make your own flowers ....

Photo: My card for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge - make your own flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely messages of  sympathy - Andrea and I really appreciated them - I made this card well in advance and had forgotten all about it until I saw it on the Papertake Weekly Challenge so thought I would pop it on here too.  We are trying to move on and have reopened The Ribbon Girl store

My DT card for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge 'make your own flowers' - I used a LOTV image and added Gemma pink flat lace, pink pretty blossoms, flat back pearls, Opal White liquid pearls and pink satin ribbon from 


Mary x

4 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mary. Those flowers are so pretty. Sending you Love & Hugs as I have just read of your loss. I know things in your life will never be the same ,but memories can never be erased. Rita xxxx

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Mary, the colours are so pretty and I love your flowers! Just gorgeous :)

Big hugs

Tanya xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Mary,
Oh how cute is that image! the flowers are so pretty, lovely card.
Mel. xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a pretty card, I love those beautiful flowers and your bows are always stunning!
Rebecca.