7 June 2015

Jenny is such a cute little bear .....


My card for todays Ribbon Girl June Card Challenge which is 'animals, and I've used Jenny Bear from one of the lovely LOTV artpads.  I cut down the image and punched the edge with a corner punch, then distressed and finished with Stardust Stickles.  I love the new papers from LOTV, this one is from the 'Dress Shoppe'  pad and I also used one of their new sentiments from the 'Birthays and Best Wishes set'  -   perfect!

I added pink organza rose ribbon, 'Barbara' ivory embroidered tulle lace, hot pink satin ribbon, a new ivory Magnolia flower, a pink gardenia, pink/pink beaded berries, pink hip rose bud, an ivory lace leaf and a wooden butterfly from a pack of 9 all from
www.ribbongirl.co.uk


close up of the gorgeous new ivory coloured Magnolia blooms on the website this weekend - also you can see the gardenia, hip rosebud and ivory lace leaf


I hope you will be able to pop over to the blog to be inspired by my team mates and we'd love to see your cards - there are some great prizes to be won!

see you soon, Mary xx


1 comment:

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card, love the pink and the sweet image, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design