1 September 2015

Window box easel card ....


The challenge at Papertake Weekly this week is 'anything goes' with the option of recycling or upcycling something - a lovely friend sent me some blank window box cards so I have decorated one and hope that counts as recycling?   



I used papers from LOTV 'Country Meadow' paper pad which I punched with various Martha Stewart punches then added some self adhesive 3mm pink and ivory pearls and a selection of self adhesive pearl/diamante Marianne flowers, some 7mm pale pink satin ribbon and 'Rosa Bianca' white guipure lace.  

Self Adhesive Pearls, Ribbon and Lace are all from



The tag sentiment is from LOTV and the fence is a  My Favourite Things die

I hope you will join in at Papertake Weekly - great inspiration from my team mates and a lovely prize to win!!

see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

Regina said...

absolutely gorgeous
Re Gina

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x