10 November 2015

Christmas critters .....


Over at Papertake Weekly we'd like to see your Christmas Critters - I used this cute squirrel image from a LOTV Christmas artpad.  I added a bow made with gold flake web ribbon, tied with gold stretch twine and topped with a white snowflake button.  I generated the sentiment on my pc and edged everything with Stardust Stickles for a bit of festive sparkle.  Along the bottom of the card I added some tiny white pom pom trim

I twisted some of the gold flake ribbon around the card and included some Eva white fine cotton lace. My flowers are a Christmas Rose, a couple of 10mm burgundy open roses and two white pretty blossoms

Flowers, ribbon, lace, pom pom trim, button, stickles and twine are all from
www.ribbongirl.co.uk

I hope you will find time to pop over to PTW - there are some lovely projects by my team mates and we'd love to see what you create!  Great prize as usual!

see you soon, Mary x

No comments: