8 December 2015

Fun, fun, fun ........


Fun, fun, fun  .................... that's the theme at this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge and I hope you will be able to join in - there is a great prize for the winner.

I made a card for my little sister using a Pion image and I'm not sure where the background paper came from, sorry.  I added Monique white guipure lace, 12mm olive green faux silk ribbon, a white magnolia, white and mocha beaded stamens, small ivory white rosebuds, tiny red berries and a 20mm burgundy open rose   I added lots of stardust stickles on the image to make the snow sparkle!

We're looking forward to seeing you over at Papertake Weekly - there are some fabulous projects by the design team to inspire you!

Lace, ribbon, all the flowers and stickles are from



No comments: