3 April 2017

A z-fold card ....




I was inspired by a card featured in Heartfelt Creations newsletter and made this z-fold card which I found so much easier than making a stepped card!  I used a mix of Maja Design Vintage Spring' papers and 'Enjoying Outdoors' 6x6 paper pads

I made the orange lillies and lilly leaves using Heartfelt Creations stamps/dies, coloured them with chalk inks, made the stamens then glittered the tips of them.

I added 15mm satin edge ivory ribbon, peach 20mm open roses, peach cherry blossoms, paper rose leaves,  ivory beaded twirls, 10mm ivory daisy flatback trim, a piece of Scrapiniec mesh cut to shape.  The sentiment is by LOTV

Maja Design papers, Roses, miniature blossoms, cherry blossoms, ribbon, Scrapiniec chipboard and pearl trim are all from The Ribbon Girl

thanks for looking and see you soon
Mary x

2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Beautiful card Mary, it's nice to try a new design out now and again, and you've done it so well, hugs Liz xx

Janice said...

Beautiful card mary, I saw it on the news letter too, now Ive see your might give it a go. Janice xx