18 June 2017

Blue and pink birthday card ...

 A blue and pink birthday card for The Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge.  I embossed thick white paper for the background then die-cut the image from Maja Design Sofiero ephemera sheet and matted onto Maja Shades of Sofiero blue paper.  I distressed and inked all the edges


 I added blue and pale pink 30mm wild roses, blue/pink forget me not flowers, white miniature blossoms and die-cut the leaves with a Magnolia die using Maja Design Shades of Sofiero sage paper

I popped in a piece from the Scrapiniec rounded corner set up in the corner and lastly added a bow of vintage blue fluted edge sheer

I hope you will all join in with the challenge - it runs for 2 weeks and there are 3 wonderful prizes to be won

thanks for looking and see you soon

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is fabulous Love and hugs Carole x