31 October 2017

May all your wishes come true..................



Still practising with Copics, I coloured this very old Sarah Kay image which I bought second hand a few years ago.   I added Stardust Stickles to the frills on the dresses to add a little sparkle and some 5mm ivory s/a pearls (however, I've just noticed the 3 at the top right could be straighter!!)   I used Maja Design 'Enjoying Outdoors' 6x6 paper, lilac 15mm satin ribbon, 'Margaret' white guipure lace and a 15mm sparkly button.



My flower arrangement consists of a white daisy, purple Kort & Godt rolled rose, lilac starburst stamen, lilac two tone hip rosebud, 3 20mm lilac paper roses.  The leaves were punched from a sheet of Maja paper and I made the twirls by twisting the flower stalks around the end of a knitting needle.

Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary x

2 comments:

Janette said...

Your doing well Mary, one day maybe I will try copics, but everyone swears by them...happy colouring...x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful Mary, your practice with copics looks like it's going well.. I'm also new to copics.
They are wonderful aren't they lol
Xx