28 September 2018

A matching set ...


https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

I hope you will be able to join in!


I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Polkadoodles and this is my very first inspiration project for this week's Friday 'anything goes' challenge on the Polkadoodles Blog  

I have made a Christmas ornament and a matching Christmas gift pouch which would make a nice gift for a baby's first Christmas.  I used the same cute little polar bear pre-coloured image, digital paper and digital sentiment, all from Winnie White Christmas set.  
A close up of the Christmas tree ornament - that little bear is so cute!
Here you can see the sparkly tinsel, ribbons and my handmade sparkly silver poinsettia which has an 8mm s/adhesive gem in the centre

and finally a close up of the embellishment on the gift pouch

I hope you will be able to join in and I am looking forward to seeing what you make!

 Thanks for visiting,
see you soon,
Mary G x

-----------------------------------
In addition to the digital products from Polkadoodles I also used 15mm silver/white chevron ribbon, white Charlotte lace, 38mm white organza ribbon, 8mm self adhesive gems, green holly leaves and some double ended red berries.  For the tree ornament I added more of the silver/white chevron ribbon, a couple of holly leaves and some silver star tinsel 
Ribbons, leaves, berries and trims all from The Ribbon Girl

7 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous gift set Mary, love your image choice and design.
Hugs
Suzi x

Juls said...

Wow this is an utterly gorgeous set, so lovely to have you join us as a GDT crafty hugs Julia x

Fleur said...

This is gorgeous Mary
Hugs Fleur xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW Mary, this is such a beautiful ornament. Love the colours and gorgeous details.
Hugs
Gina xx

Ann-Marie said...

This is a stunning little set, just love it! Take care, Ann-Marie x

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous makes, I especially the love delicate colours. Hugs Lisa xxx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely project, Welcome to the group. Xox