1 November 2018

Enchanted Unicorn birthday card ....

I hope you can join in with The Ribbon Girl November 'anything goes' challenge - I've made a birthday card and used Monique 55mm Guipure Lace, 25mm and 15mm Aqua satin ribbon, an 18mm round brilliant cut sparkly button tied on with silver twine, lilac two tone and a lemon/white two tone 30mm wild rose, pink carnation and some daisy leaves.  The image is from LOTV No 41 Enchanted Unicorns art sheet and the backing paper is from the Watercolour Dots Warm Sunshine 8x8 paper pack- they've got some lovely new art sheets, rubber stamps and packs of paper!

I tried to choose flowers etc to match the colours on the unicorn image

I added a sparkly button to the bow and tied it on with silver twine
I'm looking forward to seeing what you make for the 'anything goes' challenge and there are two lovely prizes to win!

Thanks for visiting, see you soon,
Mary G x

No comments: