14 May 2019

A good luck gift .....


A gift for a new home using Polkadoodles digit download stamp Helga Hippo flower girl which I coloured with watercolour paints.  The background paper is from the same collection and I added a ribbon bow, a scrap of lace, some flowers and a die-cut leaf.  The tall bottle was difficult to photograph so I have included some small close-ups here




There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of  Good luck so I decided to make a hanger for a bottle of prosseco.

A gift for a new home using Polkadoodles digit download stamp Helga Hippo flower girl which I coloured with watercolour paints.  The background paper is from the same collection and I added a ribbon bow, a scrap of lace, some flowers and a die-cut leaf.

I hope you will find time to pop over to the challenge blog and be inspired by the wonderful things the design team have made.  I am looking forward to seeing what you make, happy crafting, and thanks for visiting my blog,
see you soon,
Mary G xx

1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

Love this idea, Mary! So pretty too! xx