9 July 2019

Happy birthday ......


There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired by the wonderful projects made by the team, and of course, there is a nice prize!!
The DT were tasked to create a birthday card as an envelope or including an envelope.  I made a tiny paper envelope and tucked it behind the pink ribbon.  I coloured Winnie Big Bunch  digi stamp from the Celebrations 1 collection with Copic markers and added to a die-cut shape

I hope you will find time to pop over to the challenge blog and be inspired by the wonderful things the design team have made.  I am looking forward to seeing what you make, happy crafting, and thanks for visiting my blog,
see you soon,
Mary G xx
To go directly to the store to see this and other gorgeous digi stamps, just click on the photo below

Winnie Celebrations 1... Big Bunch digi stamp printable download

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So lovely, Mary! Adore that deep pink! xx

ScrappyHorses said...

Very pretty card! Such a great die and bow! ~Katrina

Creative world said...

Awesome card,great design...hugs Zelly xx

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful Mary x