6 August 2019

Cutest little sea-horse .....


There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge   I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired by the wonderful projects made by the team, and of course, there is a nice prize!!

I have made an easel card featuring the cutest little seahorse from the 'Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles' collection. I flipped this image printed it out then coloured this digi stamp with Spectrum Noir markers.  The diecuts are from the Marianne set LR0376 and the flowers, sparkly mermaid tail and the anchor charm are all from my stash.

I am recovering well from my recent illness, but coupled with moving house a few weeks ago this means limited crafting supplies and limited crafting time. Im hoping building work begins in about a months time so I'll soon be able to access all my usual crafting stuff

Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles - Sea Horse DOWNLOAD
I hope you will be able to join in with the challenge, remember, its 'anything goes' and please visit the Polkadoodles store for some super images!

See you soon
Mary G x



3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Mary! Love your beautiful card! The soft pastel colours are gorgeous! xx

Creative world said...

Awesome make,great design and love that pastel colors...hugs Zelly xx

Julie said...

Such a darling card
Julie t