20 March 2012

A Spring wedding card in green and ivory ..............


There is a bingo game challenge over at Papertake Weekly - choose any straight or diagonal line and make a card/project to include the items chosen.  I made a wedding card and used diecuts, glitter and free (LOTV die cut image)


For this easel card I used an LOTV diecut image and added stacks of Stardust Stickles.  My backing papers were the gorgeous Pion Lily of the Valley from my lovely friend Jean  - I used cream tiny ric rac, iced lime seam binding, pale lime 15mm satin ribbon, gorgeous 16mm cream vintage style fine cluny cotton lace and white/ivory mulberry flowers with just a touch of pink from the pink pretty blossom flowers.  The circle with hearts was cut with a Nestie and the corners were cut with a cuttlebug die - I hope I don't wear it out, I've used it loads since I got it.  The leaves were cut from green card with my MS punch  -  I also made a matching box (not shown here - why not? because I forgot to take a photograph of it :(  silly me) 

Lace, ribbon, seam binding, mulberry pretty blossom, stickles, tiny ric rac are all from here


The Ribbon Girl are sponsoring PTW this week and there is a £10 gift voucher for the winner to spend in the online store, so go and check out the rest of the Design Team and get cracking with your card - you've got a whole week to join in!
See you soon, Mary G x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my word this is tunning i saw as a dt over at pepertake and as i already follow you im so glad i do it popped into my roll of blogs and so happy to compliment you on a gorgeous card just adore it hugs sassyxx

Janette said...

Oh WOW, this is stunning, love, love, love it..xxx

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Mary!

xx

Lorraine A said...

Stunning card Mary !! I LOVE this !! the image is adorable and the colours and easel design are perfect ! :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Arabella said...

This is so beautiful Mary! I love the way you have embellished!

Arabella

Susie.A said...

What a stunning, stunning card Mary. Everything about it is perfection. x

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow super stunning card, really really gorgeous. Kezzy x

Mau xx said...

Wow!! this is gorgeous Mary, I love the colour and what beautiful detail on it xx
This is my favourite LOTV image of all of them. xx
Hugs Mau xx