25 August 2013

Tilda on a girlie scooter .....


The Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge this month is 'girlie' so I coloured up Tilda on her scooter and added lots of Stardust Stickles to make it even more girlie and sparkly.  I used ivory rose organza ribbon, white silky crush, 20mm scallop guipuire lace, scooter charm, a selection of pink 30mm, 20mm, 10mm WOC paper roses and Ribbon Girl white beaded  stamens .  The sentiment is computer generated onto safmat and the little wooden peg is from my stash.

I hope you will have time to visit the Ribbon Girl blog to be inspired by my teamies fabulous Magnolia projects - you have a whole week to get your project entered and there are two fabulous prizes!

Ribbon, lace, charm, flowers, Stickles are all from

see you soon, Mary x

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful Girly card Mary. xx

Inky Angel said...

Hi Mary, this card is simply gorgeous. I am always envious how you and other Ribbon Girls make the perfect bow ties. I need to practice lots more :^). Have a lovely week.
Hugs,
Katie

Mau xx said...

She is so sweet, reminds me of the 60's and all the scooters..only know from pictures..of course!...lol
Hugs Mau xx