21 April 2016

90th Birthday Card ....


Our wonderful Queen Elizabeth is celebrating her 90th birthday today 
Happy Birthday Your Majesty! 

I made this 90th birthday card for her using Pion Designs 6x6 Pink Fabric paper from the Paris Flea Market collection.   I printed the sentiment in toning ink colour onto the Pion paper then diecut the oval shape 



I used a 30mm pale pink wild rose, pale pink lily flowers, pink large rosebuds, small white rosebuds and rose leaves for each of the flower arrangements


I added 50mm 'Alma' vintage style ivory fine cotton lace then I slotted a small round diamante buckle slide onto some 12mm pale pink faux silk ribbon     I tied a bow made from 32mm pale pink faux silk ribbon, added a couple of self adhesive ivory flat back pearls then added Stardust Stickles to the distressed edges of the paper to give it a little bit of sparkle.

Paper, Flowers, lace, ribbon, embellishments and stickles are all from The Ribbon Girl
I'm entering this card into the In the Pink Challenge, use pearls

See you soon, Mary x



1 comment:

In The Pink said...

Hi Mary....

So good to see you entering our challenge! Your card is beautiful - so perfectly vintage and just right for a 90th Birthday! Did you send it to the Queen?? She'd LOVE it!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - hope we see you join in the pink fun again soon!

Christine x