9 July 2016

A Summer birthday card ...


Birthday card using  papers from Maja 'Vintage Summer' 6x6 pad.  I embossed one sheet and die-cut the edge of the other with my new Spellbinders curved border die - love it!  I added some Charlotte white vintage style lace at the top and then adhered 6mm white flat back pearl trim to the edge using 3mm double sided sticky tape


I made the flower using a Spellbinders rose die set, distressed, inked and added an 11mm ivory flat back pearl to the centre then made a bow with aqua silk ribbon and tucked it under the flower.  The leaves are die cut from Magnolia dies.  

thanks for looking, see you soon, Mary x

1 comment:

Kat W said...

I love these pretty papers and embossing the bottom layer looks gorgeous and adds to the lovely shabby chic style.
I think I must add that lace to my wish list...it's scrummy!
Big hugs, Kat xx