17 July 2016

Just married .....


A wedding card using Pion 'Vintage Wedding' 12x12 sheet which contains 4 images, two of which I've used on this card.  



For my floral arrangement I used 30mm ivory wild roses, large ivory rosebuds, 10mm ivory open roses and a cream hip rosebud.  The gorgeous pearl leaves are new in the store and perfect for wedding cards!  The bow is made from 12mm ivory faux silk ribbon


At the top of the card I added 25mm Deborah ivory vintage style lace and 10mm ivory double row flatback pearl trim

thank you for visiting,
see you soon,
Mary x


5 comments:

Lynne said...

A beautiful, gorgeous card x

Linda Levoir said...

Gorgeous wedding card Mary, love the bouquet and those pearl leaves....I definitely think I 'need' some of those :) xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is such a beautiful wedding card.
Great layout and design. Those leaves are stunning
Hugs Kelly

Diane said...

Wow what a stunning wedding card design Mary.

Hugs Diane

Kat W said...

Oh so elegant and your flower arrangement is stunning :-) These papers are so gorgeous too, and I love the soft shades for wedding cards.
Big hugs, Kat xx