25 March 2017

Easel Card with Drawer and tutorial


 
I've never included a tutorial before so I hope I havent missed out an important stage.  Please ask if I haven't explained it correctly. 

 An easel drawer card using Maja Design Sofiero 6x6 papers and the co-ordinating Shades of Sofiero 6x6 papers with 6mm white flatback pearl trim adhered with 3mm double sided sticky tape, 25mm pale pink open roses, pink hip rosebud, blue/pink forget me not flowers, and 15mm satin edge pink sheer ribbon.  The leaves are diecut from the sage green paper in the Shades of Sofiero pack.

I have decorated the drawer front with a couple of leaves and some white miniature blossom flowers 

This is how I made the card:

this will become the box into which the drawer fits

this will make the drawer

this will become the front of the easel card

this will become the 'easel' part of the card














You need to adhere something across the top of the box so the 'easle' can comfortably sit behind it when it is opened by the recipient.  I used some 6mm flat back pearl trim



thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x



2 comments:

Louise said...

Such a helpful tutorial Mary! Thank you 😊 xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the idea. Excellent tutorial, so easy to understand. Can hardly wait to make it. Thank you for sharing it.