14 March 2017

Monochrome Easter Card ....


Ive been wanting to make a monochrome card for ages, and managed to get one done at last.  I used cream coloured pearlised paper and I diecut the background, then embossed and diecut a small square to which I added another square with a scallop edge. I used sticky pads to give a bit of dimension.   
I got the cross die from the papercraft exhibition at Harrogate on Saturday and.  The flowers are diecut from a Magnolia die and the tiny ones are punched.  The leaves are also diecut and shaped.  I added a bow of cream vintage style seam binding, some cream miniature blossoms and 5mm and 11mm ivory pearls.  The sentiment was computer generated 


a close up of the centre and the flowers


This photo shows off the embossing nicely.

Thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design love this white on white card love and hugs Carole x