28 February 2019

A round fold-out Christmas card ...


I know, fancy making a Christmas card on one of the hottest February days ever recorded here in the UK!!    This is a round card which folds flat, then can be stood up so the inside and outside can be viewed at the same time, from now on I'll call this a 'Bozena fold card' as I was inspired by a lady I follow on Facebook called Bozena who makes the most beautiful die-cut cards.  I am still practising and learning how many layers of card I can die-cut without breaking our Sizzix machine:-)   

 I used a pre-coloured Polkadoodles digital image and digital sentiment, both from the Winnie White Christmas collection.   I added a doily die No. 7 by Sweet Dixie plus a 35mm burgundy cottage rose, two die-cut ivy leaves and some s/a pearls.

this is a view of the card showing the inside and the outside, there is a blank panel behind the two front circles where a personal message can be written.

Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary G x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, intriguing fold. I made a Christmas card yesterday too 😀