25 February 2019

Christening card with a special fold ..


 I have been fascinated by a card made by a lady in Netherlands (Bozena Beijer) and she kindly gave some instructions verbally in Dutch so it has taken me almost a waste bin full of spoiled papers and cards before I could make this card work :-)  This is my first actual card and now I know roughly what to do I will have another go later in the week.  For this lovely card I used a pre-coloured image from a LOTV 'Babies' Art Sheet, together with various dies.  I die cut the flower from white paper and coloured with an ink pad then added some stamens and a couple of leaves. 

this photo shoes the card standing with the front and the inside on show, also you can see the fold at the back of the card
this photo shows the front of the card

Thanks for visiting my blog, see you soon,
Mary G xx

4 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Looks complicated though :D

Wendy said...

So gorgeous and sweet.
Wendy xx

Bozena-creaties said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bozena-creaties said...

Hello Mary,
has become beautiful, nice evening,
greetings Bozena