7 February 2019

Just the twooo of us ...........

I enjoyed colouring this cute digi image 'Owls in a Tree' from the Twiggy & Toots collection at Polkadoodles  with Copic pens.  The sentiment came with the digital image


I used papers from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime collection, and punched some paper flowers from the scraps.  I embellished the card with 16mm pale lime satin ribbon and added some vintage style fine cotton lace.  A faux bow of scraps of the lace and ribbon, and some small lemon pearls finished the card. 

I will enter this card into the Crafteeze February Challenge 'Lace'

thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary G xx

1 comment:

Anne said...

I didn't realise you still did your blog Mary, it's difficult getting a balance with Facebook as you end up commenting on the same card twice
I'll keep visiting, this is so cute
Anne x