26 September 2010

Snowpeople Card

This gorgeous snowpeople image, the background paper and the shaper are all digital downloads from the clipart fairy.  I resized them in photoshop then printed out an extra snowpeople motif, cut it out and stuck it on with foam pads. 

I embellished the card with butterfly guipure lace and blue May Arts loopy ribbon (both from the Ribbon Girl. ) Then I pulled apart a couple of silk christmas roses, removed the plastic stamens, fastened them back together with a brad, added a self adhesive Prima pearl from 3djean.  and then used a copics pen to draw in stamens.  I then added glue and plenty of glitter!  My glittery side took over and I then glittered every piece of the snowpeople's snow and added the most glittery, sparkly holly leaves, which as usual, I had cut from a spray of artificial decorative holly - never leave me in a room with my scissors if there is a vase of artificial flowers about - they'll soon have bits missing!!  Apologies to the scrapbook shop at Durham for the amount of glitter I left on their carpet ......  the finishing touch to the card was a couple of jade coloured pearlised heart from the Ribbon Girl!

1 comment:

scotspanda said...

great card, the image is fabulous

thankyou for taking part in my musically inspired challenge this week @ Allsorts

Amanda xx