6 November 2012

A pink Christmas card ....

 
There is a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly  -  anything goes with the option of usingmaking a Christmas project  - I've had such a busy week and not much time to craft so I used a ready coloured image.  I love this gorgeous pink die cut mini masterpiece from LOTV - I added some stardust stickles to the fur on her hood and on the snow at her feet.  I used 9mm pink velvet ribbon, 22mm flat lace and some brand new gorgeous sparkly 3mm irridescent pink bead string - my new favourite!
 

My flowers are a couple of Kort & Godt chrysanthemums, WOC pink lily flowers, ivory rose, white sweetheart blossom and part of a crystal stem - the leaves are made with my Martha Stewart punch.


I used some of the new dusky rose pink fluted edge sheer ribbon from the store and held it and the gorgeous sparkly bead string in place with a 15mm clear sparkly button, tied with candy pink Divine Bakers Twine.  The sentiment is from LOTV

Flowers, Ribbons, Lace, Bead String, Stardust Stickles, Button, Twine are all from The Ribbon Girl
I hope you will find time to look at the inspirational projects by the PTW design team ladies and be inspired to enter your own project - you could win a lovely prize!
See you soon, Mary G x

 

8 comments:

Iulia said...

WOw! What a gorgeous card, Mary! Beautiful design and all those ribbons make it exquisite!
Hugs, Iulia

Jacki Daniels said...

This is so pretty I love all the details gorgeous
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the image is adorable and even though pink isn't my colour, I love this ,,, so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Grenouille Greetings said...

How funny. I was going to make a pink card with this girly this afternoon but I was distracted by another LOTV image and opted for blue. She looks sooooooo pretty in pink, Mary. And the embellishment on your card is stunning! Hugs, Lesley

Teresa said...

This is a beauty and I really love that pink bead string, ooh it's so pretty.
Teresa xx

Anne said...

Perfect! You should do sketches Mary, your layouts are wonderful x

Mau xx said...

This is beautiful Mary, I love it xx
Hugs mau xx