8 June 2014

Sapphire anniversary card ....


My little sister Jackie celebrated her 45th wedding anniversary yesterday (which is Sapphire) and this is the card I made for her and her husband Ian - I used LOTV 'Beach Bliss' paper then added WOC ivory 30mm wild rose, blue beaded berries, a Maya Road crystal trinket pin, white pretty blossom, 10mm WOC open roses, 3mm aqua sparkle bead string, 3mm aqua gems, white satin ribbon, white pearl lace trim, white Phoebe guipure lace all from The Ribbon Girl

I wish I had noticed that the number 5 was ever so slightly wonky before I finished the card and the glue had dried :-(

The June Lovely Lili Challenge begins at 9am Sunday 8th June on the Ribbon Girl blog - we want to see girlie cards and the prizes are a stamp of your choice given by the lovely ladies at LOTV and a £10 voucher towards goods from The Ribbon Girl

see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful soft colours, special anniversary cards are not always easy but this is perfect and I think the slightly wonky 5 is stylish, part of the beauty of handmade. Enjoy your Sunday x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

An incredibly beautiful card. I always struggle with special anniversaries but this is a stunning design. Really pretty colour and embellishments.
Rebecca.