10 June 2014

Thank You ...

 

I actually enjoyed making this 'boy' card - didn't even think about adding flowers (well, just maybe I did  little bit)  This is by DT card for this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge - I hope you will be able to join in with the challenge - there are some great cards by the Design Team and as usual, a fabulous prize to win so please hop on over!

On my card I used LOTV 'Gentlemen' papers, a ready coloured image from a LOTV artpad, then added ivory inches tape measure ribbon, 25mm faux natural colour hessian ribbon, 5mm brown/white gingham, a couple of wooden star buttons tied with ivory button twine.  All edges were inked with walnut stain
All embellishments and ribbons are from


see you soon, Mary x


3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a cute card, Love that image its super, Love Hazel (PTW GDT xx)

Rita said...

Fabulous card Mary. I have those pads and really need to use them. Hugs Rita xxx

Marjorie said...

Love this Mary, I love your colour combination, and I also really enjoy using these gorgeous art pads:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x