10 October 2014

Peace on Earth - Goodwill to men



I raided my stash of Christmas papers (I hate cutting into them!) and made a Christmas card on which I've used Inkido paper, an image from Pion and a sentiment from PapertreyInk!  The back layer is made from gold mirri card.

I added 10mm gold glitter velvet, scarlet berry satin, 'Gloria' ivory vintage style fine cotton lace


I added a WOC brown wild rose and white sweetheart blossom, a terracota/rust large rosebud, a cone from a pack of 5 small pine cones, a sprig of Kort & Godt ivory beaded berries and a stem from a pack of 3 fabric holly leaves with small red berries


On the second flower arrangement I added another rosebud, a cone, a stem of holly leaf/berries, a bow of Scarlet Berry satin ribbon and a tiny gold liberty bell from a pack of 10 bells.

I think the sentiment is very apt at this time of global unrest and I added an ivory resin flat back dove
'Peace on Earth - Goodwill to men' 


all the ribbon, lace, flowers, cones, berries, bells, dove and embellishments are from

see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh beautiful Mary! I love it all. Such a fab traditional Christmas card. Now I NEED the gold bells too haha! Jen xxx

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Mary, I love the image and the little flowers, lovely!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design