28 October 2014

Sketchy time at Papertake Weekly ...


It's sketchy time at Papertake Weekly and I based my card on Sketch 95.  I used papers from the LOTV Shabby Shack pad and the image came from one of their very useful flower artpads

I added moss green 25mm satin ribbon, white 38mm guipure lace, 6mm flatback white pearl trim.  My flowers include a stem of tiny pearl flowers, WOC lemon sweetheart blossoms, ivory hip rosebud, a white orchid, white lilly and some little yellow stamens I've had in my stash for ages.  I also added some 3mm white flat back pearls all from

I hope you will be able to join us at Papertake Weekly - we'd love to see your creations and of course, there is a lovely prize to win too!

see you soon, Mary

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Super card Mary, lovely colours and a really pretty image.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marjorie said...

Love your card Mary.. I love these art pads and your bow is gorgeous... wish I could put them together like that, but I always seem to have more thumbs than fingers lol!!...
Hugs,
Marjorie x