14 March 2016

Butterfly birthday card ..


A birthday card using Lemoncraft paper from a 6x6 Forget me Not pad, with an image and butterfly from the P0034 12x12 sheet.  All edges distressed with gathered twigs ink


A close up of the gorgeous butterfly and shaped image both nestling on 'Blanche' embroidered tulle lace, white shabby ruffled ribbon topped with 6mm flat back white pearls

For my flower arrangement I used large ivory rosebud, blue ballerina blossom, white hip rosebud, blue beaded berries, white beaded stamens, rose leaves and a blue flower from a bunch of forget me nots.    The sentiment was computer generated, I printed it on A4 paper, then placed the cut out image on top, secured with very low tack tape, printed it again so the words came out more or less in the right place - I'll keep practising!

Crafters don't forget that the March Card Challenge over on the blog will be open until Saturday 19th March at 9pm so you've got loads of time to make a card!

see you soon, Mary x

No comments: