26 December 2016

Pink floral thank you card .........


A thank you (Scrapiniec chipboard sentiment) card with Maja Design 'Vintage Autumn' 6x6 paper, handmade flowers from white foam, brushed with ink dusters, mulberry pink large rosebud and a white cherry blossom brushed with ink duster.  The leaves are cut with my lovely new dies as is the frame and mount - THANK YOU ANDREA  - I love getting crafty stuff for Christmas :-)  I also brushed the white leaves with green ink using another ink duster brush.


I added 12mm pale pink faux silk ribbon and some antique white 'Alison' vintage style fine cotton lace.  I used ivory/cream beaded berries for the centres of my two handmade flowers and tucked another under the cherry blossom.  
Thanks for looking, I hope you had a lovely Chrismas and see you again soon

Mary xx

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous design, lovely colours x