1 January 2017

For a wonderful daughter ...





My card for The Ribbon Girl January Card Challenge.  For this birthday card for Andrea I used Pion 'In Provence' paper,  http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/55mm-emma-ivory-guipure-lace-p-2214.html lace, Heliotrope 15mm satin ribbon.  I distressed and inked the edges and added some Stardust stickles for a bit of sparkle.


For my flower arrangement I used a pale pink magnolia from bunch of mixed pink, a pale pink cherry blossom, lilac 30mm open rose, lilac/white hip rosebud, dark lilac anemone, two crystal trinket pins, Scrapiniec chipboard pieces and natural hemp twine

I hope you will be able to join in with The Ribbon Girl January Card Challenge over on the blog http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/ where you will be inspired by the lovely cards by the Design Team - see you there

Mary x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh wow Mary this is absolutely stunning. I would love to apply to be a guest designer but I guess as I am on the Crafty Ribbons team I can't apply 😢 although you sell a lot more than ribbon. Happy New Year x

Anne said...

This is exquisite Mary and I imagine Andrea was delighted with it. You've been making some beautiful creations lately, I don't visit the blog often but do see them on Facebook s