24 January 2017

Delightful Daisies ...




  I downloaded this one today 'Delightful Daisies - the images come in 3 different sizes so plenty of choice for all kinds of projects.


I used Pion Design paper, satin ribbon, Donna ivory vintage style lace, a white daisy, 3 white cosmos daisies, a Scrapiniec 'happy birthday' chipboard piece, a few self adhesive pearls and finished off with Stardust Stickles

There are some lovely designs available in the digi toppers and I'll be getting more of these I think as they're perfect for making quick cards

thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x

2 comments:

MagsB said...

Beautiful, Mary! I love the pretty paper and the gorgeous flowers, and hooray for LotV digi toppers!!!

love Mags B x

Linda Levoir said...

A lovely card and harmonises so well with the papers :) xx