3 February 2019

A birthday card for Spring .....



Nothing says 'Spring' more than beautiful daffodils and for this gate-fold birthday card, I have chosen to colour a digi download stamp with Copic pens.  The image is 'Daffodil' from the Polkadoodles ' Darling Buds' collection.  The sentiment inside the card is from the digital Winnie Celebrations 1 Sentiments Kit


I punched some flowers from scraps of the lemon backing card I used, ran them under the tap, mopped off the excess water, scrunched and twisted them, added some shape by pinching etc, then dried on a radiator. I punched a central hole with my Cropodile and inserted a stem of ivory berries.  The leaves were die cut from plain green card.   I finished the card with some Stardust Stickles on the centres of the daffodil flowers and a couple of lemon tiny sparkly s/a gems

I will enter this card into the February Card Addicts Challenge

Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary G xx


1 comment:

Janette said...

Beautiful card, love the colour, I love the tip about the flowers, really gorgeous will have to try that thanks...enjoy your day.xx