5 February 2019

With Love & Best Wishes ....




There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of weddings or love.  I chose 'love' and made a birthday card.


I coloured the Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion digi printable stamp from the Polkadoodles FuzzyPuffs collection, with Copic pens including E77, E49, RV21, RV23, 00, E000, YG97, YG95, E71.    The sentiment 'Love & Best Wishes' is from Winnie Celebrations 1 kit

I love how I can mix and match images with papers from different collections - my background paper is from the Winnie Celebrations 3 collection, and I also printed off a co-ordinating design from the same set to make the lilac flower.  I diecut 2 flowers from the paper and one from vellum, then added a daisy centre.  I shaped the petals then added some dots of glitter glue.  The flower sits on a satin ribbon bow with some daisy leaves.

I look forward to seeing what you create,  Happy crafting,
I'm entering the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door
Classic Design Team Challenge
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

Mary G x


7 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This is squeal-out-loud cute, Mary! Love it! xx

Creative world said...

Fabulous card, super sweet xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute and very pretty

ScrappyHorses said...

So adorable! So fun how you added the glitter glue to the flower petals!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

How very cute! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Julie Reed said...

Adorable Mary x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So cute! Love this image!