2 April 2019

Bella has an Easter gift .....



There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of EASTER  with an ANIMAL/BIRD and the project had to include a TAG     I coloured the adorable Bella Bear with Copic markers and tried to match the colours with the green, peach and pink digi papers I downloaded from the Starfish/Sandcastles  collection.  I added a drop of Glossy Accents to her nose for a bit of shine and some extra freckles to her cheeks using a white gel pen




I die-cut a shape for the top of the egg box, then I punched some flowers and leaves from the scraps of papers, added some s/a gems, a pink ribbon to keep the egg box closed and some frilly pink trim.  When 4 Cadbury creme eggs are added to the box this will make a lovely gift for someone special. Some of the Copic pens I used: G05, YR21, RV14. E43, E00, E51, E000, R11, E59, C0

I hope you will find time to join us and you'll find plenty of inspiration on the DigiChoosday blog because all of the team have made gorgeous creations

Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary G xx



3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This is lovely, Mary! What a gorgeous Easter gift! xx

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun candy box! Who wouldn't love this!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great gift Bella! So pretty!