30 April 2019

Boy's birthday gift bag .....


There is a new 'anything goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge with a nice prize for the winner.  I hope you will find time to join us and if you pop over to the blog I'm sure you will be inspired.  The DT were tasked with creating a project with the theme of  Happy Birthday using an image of a boy/,ale or animal/bird, and it had to be anything but a card!  I came up with this decorated gift bag.

I used the black/white digi image Flying a Kite from Polkadoodles Winnie Special Moments Collection and the digital background papers are from the same collection.

I coloured the image with Copic markers and added doodling to my paper pieces, a faux hessian and saddlestitch bow topped with a red polka dot ribbon tied with hemp twine and then finished off the bag with a row of silver star trim

I hope you will find time to pop over to the challenge blog and be inspired by the wonderful things the design team have made.  I am looking forward to seeing what you make, happy crafting, and thanks for visiting my blog,
see you soon,
Mary G xx

 

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous gift bag, Mary! xx

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a fun gift bag! Love the ribbon, burlap and button!