24 October 2011

A cute Sugar Nellie ......

I love my new Sugar Nellie stamp - I made this card for the challenge over at the sugar bowl challenge blog, 'clean and simple' following the sketch. 

I coloured her with copics and added loads of Stardust Stickles

I usually add as much stuff as possible to my cards, but to comply with the 'clean and simple' aspect, I only used one small paper flower with one purple two tone pretty blossom (from The Ribbon Girl) and I cut two leaf and heart branches with my Magnolia die.  Then the whole card was lightly sprayed with irridescent sparkle!

See you all tomorrow with a new challenge at Papertake Weekly and the Jingle all the Way to Christmas challenge at the Ribbon Girl!
This card has also been entered into the PanPastel Challenge
Mary G x

8 comments:

Mau xx said...

Totally Gorgeous! I love the pretty colour and these images are just wonderful xx

Mandy said...

So very cute Mary, loving the sparkle!

xx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card Mary, I do hope you will consider entering it in to the PanPastel challenge blog aswell as the theme this is week is glitter and glitz
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya, back again lol, just to say thank you for joining in with the PanPastel UK challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Im just me - Marleen said...

A lovely card, just my style, clean and fresh..
Marleen PanPastel uk xxx

Unknown said...

Awwww Mary this is soooo cute thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week hope to see you again next week.

Kerry

lindyloo said...

Hello Mary
This is one super cute card thank you for playing along with us at the panpastel Uk hope you can join us again soon
lindyloo x

Cathy said...

Such a cute card, and Deliabis adorable. Lovely details too. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl challenge this time.
Cathy xx