11 October 2011

A little sewing project ........

I fancied sewing something so had a look through our fabric and fat quarters and chose a pink flower fabric from here for the outside and a pink and white stripe cotton fabric from John Lewis for the inside.
It's a while since I stitched anything apart from stitching on cards, but got the hang of Andreas sewing machine and was quite pleased with my first effort.  The pattern is from a Tilda book and I finished off this little needle case with a sparkly flower button and a scrap of 7mm pink satin ribbon, both from Ribbon Girl.  Inspired by my needle case, I attempted a make up bag, picture later in the week ....

I'll be back later with details of who won the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog Birthday Hop prize from my blog and a new challenge for you!
Mary G x

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Such a sweet needle case Mary...and fab choice of fabrics.

xx