30 January 2013

Have a wizard day ........


Its sketch week at Papertake Weekly - you can make a card based on Sketch 75 as I did or you can choose another from the special Sketch Section on the papertake Weekly blog.   I used a LOTV mini masterpiece diecut, saddlestitch ribbon, a gold hat pin and a wizard hat charm (see below for more info) and no flowers, glitter, pearls or bling!! wow, sometimes I amaze myself lol




There is almost a week left for you to get your project in so please pop over to the PTW blog to be inspired 
see you soon, Mary G x


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely colours and details.xxx

Andrea said...

it turned out great!

Sue said...

This is wonderful. I love the image and the papers, ribbon and charm look fabulous.
Sue xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Expecto Patronus! What a lovely card, Mary! hugs, Lesley