2 February 2013

Happy Birthday Less is More ......


The Less is More challenge is celebrating it's 2nd birthday and I was amazed when they asked if I would like to be a guest designer!!  As you may know, I never know when to stop when I'm piling on bling, flowers, ribbon and lace, so I surprised myself when I turned out this (to me, very clean and simple) card based on their theme of 'cream and kraft'

There are some fabulous cards to inspire you over at the Less is More blog and I hope you will pop over there and be inspired to enter your own project into their challenge.

For this card I added walnut distress ink, a tiny bit of stardust stickles, a wooden button distressed with walnut ink and a piece of natural button twine. (Button, twine and stickles all from The Ribbon Girl)

See you soon Mary G x

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Perfectly CAS! Hugs, Lesley