7 February 2013

Just for you ......



The new challenge this week at Lilis Little Fairies is 'Romance or Valentine' and for my card I used this cute die cut and stamped the sentiment. I added old rose pink pleated organza ribbon with 15mm cream flower fine cluny lace on top. 


My flower arrangement consists of an ivory small gardenia, one pale pink paper rolled rose with a pink crystal gem on top, a baby pink tulip (to match the tulips on the image), white sweetheart blossom, a white lily flower and a crystal stem with clear crystal leaves - all ribbons, lace, gems, stems and flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.  I'll be sending this to my lovely hubby of 42 years for Valentines Day - he doesn't read my blog so I'm quite safe!
See you soon, Mary G x


  

3 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

Mary
Your card caught my eye right away! Love your soft colors and the design is just beautiful. Hubby will love it! Hugs

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous ,fabulous colours and details.xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely image and a beautiful card, Mary! Hugs, Lesley